Saturday, April 30, 2016

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been one very frustrating week! My parents fought the water problem with the basement for years; now it's my turn. Would love to open the windows, get out a chute, and have the dump truck start filling it with dirt! Started out the week feeling pretty good and thinking about the things I wanted to accomplish.


It started to snow and then rain.


I felt like my world had been turned upside down since all I did was mop up and wash and dry old towels and bedspreads.


But I kept on keeping on and hoping for a break.


I was often wishing for this.




Unfortunately, Mom is with the good Lord. So I had to figure out a way to stop this.


Get a sump pump, they said. It would be good, they said. Yup, this is how I looked while I'm putting it together.


Now it's put together and will hopefully make life a little easier. As this fellow says:



I now sound like this every time I move!


I hope next week is better!








Marion Lovato is the author of Sam, the Superkitty.  Her book describes an ordinary cat changing into a superhero to protect his family from things that go bump in the night.  Available on Amazon as a paperback or Kindle edition.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1604588667




No comments:

Post a Comment