Saturday, April 23, 2016

I Has A Bug!

Seems like everybody I know has been catching the crud that's been going around. Knock on wood, I have been fine so far. But I wondered about my cats since they seem like they don't have much energy lately. Maybe they're trying to tell me something. This is their normal routine.



But this is the way that they're acting.



Oh, I see your bug!

But what about this? I don't see a bug on Kirby.


So you're telling me that one of you is sick and one is dumb. Very interesting! Wonder what these furry friends are going to say about themselves.




You know what? I think you guys are just trying to make me feel sorry for you. Is this what happened?


I don't believe that. I think you're all being lazy!


Ahhh, now we're finally getting to the heart of the problem. Guess you're just being cats after all.



Do you have some comments about the funny things that your cat does? We'd love to hear them. Please share.


Marion Lovato is the author of Sam, the Superkitty.  Her book describes an ordinary cat changing into a superhero to protect his family from things that go bump in the night.  Available on Amazon as a paperback or Kindle edition.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1604588667


No comments:

Post a Comment