Saturday, March 12, 2016

I Hate This Time of Year!

Before you go to bed tonight, be sure to your clocks forward an hour. (Oh, joy!!) I'm being a little sarcastic there because I hate doing this. Seems like it takes me at least two weeks to catch up with the time. Maybe some of you are like me. One piece of advice I've heard to prepare for this is to go to bed early every night for a few weeks so you are ready for the time change when it happens. Try to convince a cat of that! They'd probably give me this kind of look.



Let's see how our furry friends adjust to their daily routine of sleeping, eating, and playing.

Sleeping









Eating









Playing












How do your pets adjust to the springing forward an hour? Would love to hear some good stories!


Marion Lovato is the author of Sam, the Superkitty.  Her book describes an ordinary cat changing into a superhero to protect his family from things that go bump in the night.  Available on Amazon as a paperback or Kindle edition.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1604588667

No comments:

Post a Comment