Saturday, March 22, 2014

My Other Cat, Sammy

As I said last week, I would introduce you to Kirby's brother this time.  Sammy is part Tabby and part Siamese.  You can tell the Siamese part right away because this cat likes to talk, and talk, and talk.  Sometimes, if I imitate him, he really gets on a roll.  We have a good conversation, but I have no idea what we're saying.  Ha, ha.  Sammy was a feral cat at one time until we trapped him and brought him inside.  It's taken the first four years of his life to get him to "trust" us.  I really don't think that he ever will completely, but he's come a long way.





He has beautiful markings, doesn't he?  He even has a number 1 on his back!  I never noticed it until my mother saw him for the first time.  She noticed it right away.  Of course, that goes along with his personality because he thinks he runs the house.  You can see the number more clearly in this picture.



He hates the camera, so I'm very fortunate whenever I can sneak up on him and get a picture.  Doesn't happen very often.





As you can see, I have to do some crawling around to get it done.  But, once in a while, I get lucky.

To share some of his moods with you, I'll use the following cats.  You'll get the general idea.  :>)










But, in spite of the mood, this is what it boils down to.




He definitely has me wrapped around his paw, even to the point that I wrote a children's book about him entitled Sam, the Superkitty.  It is available on Amazon.


1 comment:

  1. I just love CATS so I had to come see your Blog! Glad I did! I come Via LinkedIn, we are in a same Group. I'm a New Fan!
    Author, Catherine Lyon :-)

    ReplyDelete