Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Day of Playing

What should I play with?  Where should I play?  How long should I play?  Who's going to play with me?



No, nothing good ever comes from this look, but I sure see the questions flying through this kitty's head, can't you? Now let's see if we help this poor guy out and give him some suggestions.

These guys found boxes to play with:






This one had a little help, I think, with its box.




However, these put their boxes to good use!









Where should you play?  Anywhere you want!  Inside or outside; take your pick.





How long should you play?  That actually depends on what you're doing.  You might be having fun, but your human doesn't think so!















Who's going to play with you?  Hopefully, another kitty or your human will play with you.

But, if that doesn't work, you can always find something to do by yourself.  After all, you're a very smart cat!

















However, sometimes things just don't work out the way they are suppose to.




There's always tomorrow, kitty.  It will all work out okay.  Don't give up; you have 9 lives to live.  There's plenty of time.





No comments:

Post a Comment