Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Day of Sleeping

Yes, it can be a day of sleeping.  :>)  Cats sleep on the average of 16 hours a day.  In my household that takes up most of the day.  Guess what they're doing at night?  Yup!!

After playing or eating, the next thing on the agenda is always the nap.  That can be wherever you happen to be at the time you fall asleep.  I find mine in some of the weirdest places.









Their positions can also be very interesting as well.


As you can tell, it doesn't take much for a cat to be comfortable.  They can mold themselves into whatever position or place that they want to be.




I love this cat's philosophy!!  I should adopt it for myself, I think.




All of these pictures are making me sleepy, so I guess I'd better go get ready for bed!  So good night, purrfect friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment