Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Day of Eating

Apologize for not posting the last two weeks!  After finding out that I do NOT need shoulder surgery, I proceeded to pull the hamstring in my left leg and was told I was grounded in the chair for four weeks.  I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!  However, I found out the doc was correct in his diagnosis because this is healing very slowly.  I'm to the point now where I can sit at my computer for about an hour without my leg cramping up.  Oh, well, this too shall pass.  At any rate, hope that I'm up and running once a week again.  Look forward to your wonderful comments, as always, about the blog.




It's always best to remind your human at the beginning of each day so they don't forget.






It's best to keep an eye on things to make sure things are done right.  After all, it's your food!





Just to be sure you get your day started off right, you might want to try this.





There are certain sounds to help you know that food is on its way.

 

Of course, just because you said four times a day, doesn't mean that you can't feed yourself if you find something interesting. 













Hopefully, getting to your food will not be a problem!








And if the human forgets to feed you at the proper time, don't be shy.  Let them know!




ANY human will do.




Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment