Saturday, December 31, 2016

Cat Resolutions for 2017

Did you make your resolutions for the new year? If so, how long will you be able to stick to them? I used to make a big list when I was younger, but not so much anymore. At my age, it will get done when I get around to it. :>) My cats probably made theirs, but a lot depends on whether I cooperate or not. Let's see..........


I will remain adorable and handsome. (That's a given)


I will be resourceful when Mom doesn't give me enough food. (Going to have to watch what I leave on the counter)


I will always be helpful. (Yeah, right!)


I will forgive my enemies. (Didn't know you had any)


I will exercise to stay in shape. (Me too)


I will attempt to be kind to the dog. (This will last about five minutes!)


I will learn something new. (No comment)


I will study an art form. (You do that every day when you sleep)


I will spend time with friends. (Me too)


I will get sufficient rest. (15 hours isn't enough?)



If my human doesn't cooperate with me in 2017, this is what will happen.




Hummm, kitty cats, as your human, I'm not really worried about that. You guys are so spoiled and pampered that you'd never want to leave. Nice try though. What are your cat's resolutions?




Marion Lovato is the author of Sam, the Superkitty.  Her book describes an ordinary cat changing into a superhero to protect his family from things that go bump in the night.  Available on Amazon as a paperback or Kindle edition.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1604588667

No comments:

Post a Comment