Saturday, July 23, 2016

Thoughts About a Mother's Love

As I attend my mother's Memorial Service today, my thoughts are about love. She loved God, her church and her family. Although she wouldn't admit it to me, she also loved my two male cats. Today this blog is about a cat's love in tribute to Mom.





Some cats are just irresistible!


Their purrs are good for your health.


Their love is very comforting.





They practice patience.


They show their love in many ways.








And finally, some advice.


Thank you, Mom, for everything.


Marion Lovato is the author of Sam, the Superkitty.  Her book describes an ordinary cat changing into a superhero to protect his family from things that go bump in the night.  Available on Amazon as a paperback or Kindle edition.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1604588667






No comments:

Post a Comment