Saturday, June 18, 2016

Do Cats Forget Like I Do?

It seems that I forget things now more than I used to. I'm assured that it's all part of aging, but that doesn't help the frustration. Just this morning, I'm thinking to myself, "I know there were two things to do on the computer today. What was the second one?" Do any of the rest of you find yourself in that situation? Or this?


Let's look at some cats who forgot things. The cat who forgot he was adopted.


The kitten who forgot to run fast.


The cat who forgot he shouldn't be on the table.


The cat who forgot he gets stuck in the chair.


The cat who forgot she's not a chicken.


The cat who forgot he never left!


The cat who forgot his license.


The cat who forgot to look cute.


The cat who forgot to lock the bathroom door.


The cat who forgot he was tired.


The cat who forgot to wear matching socks.


 The cat who forgot he wasn't home.


 The cat who forgot who controls the red dot.

The cat who forgot how to get in the house.


The cat who forgot where he was.


I guess the answer to my questions about cats forgetting is yes. Seems like they do forget. Of course, you have to have the one exception! Here's the cat that COULDN'T forget.


 If you have a story about your cat, please share. Always enjoy your comments!


Marion Lovato is the author of Sam, the Superkitty.  Her book describes an ordinary cat changing into a superhero to protect his family from things that go bump in the night.  Available on Amazon as a paperback or Kindle edition.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1604588667



No comments:

Post a Comment