Saturday, June 6, 2015

Gives Us A Break!!

Saw a picture on Facebook the other day which gave me an idea for this week's blog. Cats will sleep between 15 and 16 hours during a 24-hour period. But while they are awake, Katie bar the door!!! They make up for lost time with the things they can get into, mess up, or tear up. Since I have two cats, what one doesn't think of, the other one will! (Reminds me of when my two sons were growing up.) Let's see what they can get done in a short amount of time.




Two hour period in the morning:














It's probably time for a nap. Let's look at two hours in the afternoon.




















Definitely time for another nap! Then it's time for evening activities.











Of course, they're always busy when you're trying to sleep!










Well, kitty cats, I think that it's time for you to get some sleep so I can too. Goodness gracious, it's been a busy time! What are some of the things that your cat gets into trouble for? I'm sure there's a lot of stories you could tell. Please share.


Marion Lovato is the author of Sam, the Superkitty.  Her book describes an ordinary cat changing into a superhero to protect his family from things that go bump in the night.  Available on Amazon as a paperback or Kindle edition.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1604588667








1 comment: