Life is better with pets in so many ways. In addition to being loving companions, pets teach us many valuable lessons, help keep us healthy, and provide unmatched fun and cuteness. Here are just a few of the best reasons to adopt a pet:
1. Pets give your life balance so you don't have to work so hard.
3. Pets make excellent couch potato pals.
4. Your pets will always save a spot for you and keep it warm.
5. Pets can make the mundane tasks, like paperwork, even more fun.
6. Everyone can use a snuggly cuddle, but did you know that owning a pet can have health benefits?
7. They will greet you at the door like you've been gone forever, even though it's only been five minutes!
Here are two stories about kittens being adopted that will touch your heart. Do you have a rescue story to share? If so, let us know.
Marion Lovato is the author of Sam, the Superkitty. Her book describes an ordinary cat changing into a superhero to protect his family from things that go bump in the night. Available on Amazon as a paperback or Kindle edition. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1604588667