Saturday, September 20, 2014

Wish I Could Live Like a Cat

As I was flying around the house the other day getting ready to go somewhere (again!), I looked at Kirby and Sammy sleeping or eating and thought to myself, "What a life. They have it made!"  That gave me the idea of comparing my week to their week in my blog.  Hope you enjoy.  We'll start with Monday.

Monday

Me:   Meet with prayer group at church for a short service, an hour of Senior Conditioning, and coffee with my friend, Georgia.  Sometimes I also have an appointment with the chiropractor.  Usually work on Social Media, editing my new book, or writing a short story for a website.








Tuesday

Me:  Have line dancing and coffee in the morning.  Really hit the writing hard on Tuesday afternoon to get ready to post three blogs during the coming weekend.




Wednesday

Me:  Starting to get busier now.  Senior Conditioning and coffee in the morning for an hour.  Caregivers from ten until noon since I'm caring for my 95-year-old mother who still lives in her own home!  Have to catch up with Social Media and promotion in the afternoon.




Thursday

Me:  Oh, boy!  Line dancing and coffee to start off with, lunch with friends, and coffee in the afternoon with a different group of friends.  On this day, I'm lucky if I even get my e-mail sorted!




Friday

Me:  A little bit of a breather finally!  Senior Conditioning and coffee in the morning with shopping and cleaning in the afternoon.  Do manage to get some e-mail taken care of.


Saturday

Me:  Trying to catch up with Social Media, promotion, writing, and anything around the house.




Sunday

Me:  This is MY time!  After church, it's football the rest of the day.  LOVE it!




There you have it in a nutshell.  Would love to see your comments about your week or how your pet reacts to certain things you do.




Marion Lovato is the author of Sam, the Superkitty.  Her book describes an ordinary cat changing into a superhero to protect his family from things that go bump in the night.  Available on Amazon as a paperback or Kindle edition.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1604588667


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are one busy lady. Bless you for caring for our mother I am sure that is one reason she is still able to live in her own home. Some days I would like to join the cats and dogs, their lives are never as busy as ours. My little dog Chancy wakes up and follows me everywhere I go and lies near me if at all possible, if I am moving around too much he will get in a chair or lie on a rug until I am in one of the rooms where he has a bed and I am still. When I am settled in one of those rooms he sleeps in his bed that is near me. All the cat pictures are cute. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete