Saturday, August 16, 2014

Or Do I Wunts to Have Fun?

Our little friend was facing a tough decision the last time we talked.  What would happen if he decided to have fun?





If I wunts to have fun, I would HELP my human make breakfast.



I would play all day long with occasional naps.











I would spend time in my "secret room".


I would be in places I shouldn't be.


I wouldn't let obstacles stand in my way!


I WOULD catch that red dot!


I would try something new.


And, finally, I would exercise to keep in shape.


This kitty has a very big day planned.  Hope his humans are ready for it!  Does it remind you of anything that your cat does?  Let us know about it.


Marion Lovato is the author of Sam, the Superkitty.  Her book describes an ordinary cat changing into a superhero to protect his family from things that go bump in the night.  Available on Amazon as a paperback or Kindle edition.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1604588667


No comments:

Post a Comment