Saturday, February 1, 2014

Days of the Week

Thought it would be fun if I could match up some pictures with days of the week.  Let me know how you like it.

On Monday, I want to drink My Milk and find a Mouse for my human!

On Tuesday, I want to Talk like a cow and get Tickled!








On Wednesday, I want to be Worshiped and Winked at!








On Thursday, I want to play with Toilet paper and have my Toenails manicured!



On Friday, I want to Fall asleep in the sun and make Funny Faces!








On Saturday, I will rise, but not Shine, because I don't want to be Stressed out!






On Sunday, I'm going to Smell the flowers and stay in the Sack for a while!




Now, of course, if I can't do these things, I'll just have to find some different things to do, won't I?






 And if you don't like the things I decide to do if I can't have my way, then this is what I have to say.



Again, let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment